Re: Roll overs

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Roll overs
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:36:47 -0700
Dave,

As far as I knew points have never been deducted for safety items such as
rollbars and seat belts or fire extinguishers, that must be new.??
Obviously protection is #1 and I would NEVER drive a Tiger without a
rollbar, on the open road.

                                            Warm regards,
                                           Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com