Re: Moss Motors

To: <CMeinel464@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:15:05 -0700
You guys haven't seen much of me lately on here, becasue i have been way to
busy and tied up between work, and my impending divorce from my wife of 11
years....I have been trying to keep an eye on what has been happining.  A
few things I would like to say...

First and most importantly...My sympathies, and hopes go out to Bill &
Grace, and their families.  That's an awful thing to have happen, and wish
them both a Speedy recovery without complications...All my hopes for them..

next item...
Curt !!!
Excelent letter.   That was very well put.  Even though I don't currently
own a sunbeam, I do recognize the incredible value that people such as
yourself, and the others who own business in support of the Rootes badge.
With out quality reporductions for even simple things like tail light
lenses, let alone body pannels, rockers, wiring, and more...these cars WOULD
vanish never to be seen again, where as now, at least in the fore seeable
future, These great cars can and WILL last well into the next millenium.  I
wonder how many will be left at the end?  Please keep up the great work!!  I
know in Time, I will need your services myself..

Next Item:

I sold My 65 Sunbeam Imp to a gentalman in Roseburg Oregon a few years back,
but I can NOT remember his name.  I was interested in contacting him to see
how it was coming.  This Guy Also had a Sunbeam FunWagon, and another Imp.
He drove a Bronco up here to Edmonds Washington to pick up My Imp.
    If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know what the
gentalmans name was..I would just like to know how the old Imp is doing..

Lats Item....
    Thanks to everyone for keeping the Cars alive, and Interest in the list.
On stressful days (Divorcing), it has been nice to fire up the confuser, and
read some about the cars I love...8-))

Thanks !!

Rich