BODY WORK

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: BODY WORK
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:51:04 -0600
Ok everyone, I have never done this before and need lots of advice. I am
getting the Tiger ready for a new paint job. The person doing it said I
should strip all the trim off to save myself some $$$$. I need to replace
the windscreen at the same time so I want to remove the windshield frame
too. Where should I start? and is there an order I should follow that would
make this project easier? What should I be prepared for and are there any
special tools I might need? Are there any questions I should be asking that
I am not thinking about due to my ignorance on the subject? I have a LAT
hood on the way and will wait till it is here before having the paint done.
Have about three weeks to get the car ready. Thanks now to those who
respond.
Dan Eiland
daniel@htg.net
B382002652LRXFE