Re: junkyard alpine

To: GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: Re: junkyard alpine
From: Alicia <dalaris@compaq.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:13:23 -0400
At 11:43 PM 7/22/99 EDT, you wrote:
>The fiberglass top sounds interesting.  Where would this have come from?
>What's it look like?
>
>Gary

Gary,
The car is located at a junkyard/ you-pull-it parts yard called Gary's
U-Pull It / Don's Auto Parts just to the east of Binghamton, NY (at the
juncture of I81 and SR 17, appx. 10 miles from the PA border).  The car is
restorable,
but probably is more in line with being a parts car.

Dan and Alicia

By the way my car is for sale, it is a SV.  It was a daily driver till I
got my Camaro and more importantly Dan got his Tiger.  It needs work, but
we do have a lot of uncataloged untested used parts to go with it.  We also
have a SV shell with a good frame and body.  Not sure what it all would be
worth to someone, but I would like to get $1500 for the driveable car at
least.

Alicia