Next Problem

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Next Problem
From: lon@sedona.net (Lon Walters)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 09:29:32 -0700 (MST)
>While stalking about with my cracked wheel problem (still need two front
Libres 13 x 5-inch or 13 x 5.5-inch if anyone is curious)found the right
front engine mount cracked all the way around (frame mount OK).

>Easy fix?  Assume I can just lift the  engine off its mounts and replace
with minimal disassembly, or am I dreaming? It's the right side...suppose I
should replace both sides if I have to lift it...saw some writing on TRW
mounts...is this what everyone is using?

>And final question on wheels...if I must replace due to lack of Libres in
the world; panasports, is there a special offset to tell the factory?...will
13 X 6 (or 13 x 5.5?) fronts with 205 60  13 tires, and 13 x 7 in rear clear
everything?  Many, many, thanks...will get this thing goin' soon...