Re: 351 in my tiger, etc.

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Tom Hall" <modtiger@engravers.com>
Subject: Re: 351 in my tiger, etc.
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:56:02 -0700
> From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
> To: TigerCoupe@aol.com
> Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
> Subject: 351 in my tiger, etc.
> Date: Saturday, July 24, 1999 12:11 PM

> >What do you think, Tim?  Maybe a tech tip on this could be used in the
next
> >STOA newsletter in lieu of the recipes?

> >Dick Barker

 Dick,
The personalities and talents of the owners are more apparent in
> personalized or modified Tigers.  .
>
> BTW the recipes come from the President and I make no attempt to edit or
> explain them.  I have enough to do to maintain the flow of
semi-interesting
> technical information.  Who's Tim?

> Tom Hall

Tom,
I am Tim.

Tim

P.S. Just a dull, lazy and apparently untalented owner of B9470080.  She is
stock with a few LAT options.  You have inspired more confidence in the
ongoing restoration.  I was considering going the modified route, now I
know i am
not up to the special demands.  Stock for me!