Re: Need MK II eyebrow

To: "Lovelady Diamond / A Diamond Affair" <diamonds@gemgate.com>,
Subject: Re: Need MK II eyebrow
From: "nick kintner" <nlkin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 16:44:00 -0400
I needed the same part while restoring my MK-II. I found a craftsman in
Largo Fl. that straightened the very damaged origional "brass" eyebrow and
replated it for $200.00. There was one on the page here a couple of weeks
ago needing plating for $400.00which is about as reasonable as I have seen.
Good Luck
Nick