Sales Advice

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sales Advice
From: John Robinson <jrobinso@auracom.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:36:58 -0300
I have reached the point in time where I must sell my Tiger and seek advice
on the best way to find a new home for this old friend.

 My car is described as a 1966 MK1A Sunbeam Tiger, Serial #3820000278 and
is in excellent condition. I purchased the car from the origional owner 25
years ago. It has never been damaged, modified, or raced and has the
origional engine & drive train, paint,
chrome, interior, and soft top. I have driven the car about 5000 miles
since I purchased it and it still has only 30,800 miles on it. I am located
in Eastern Canada. I feel that
I should get $US 20,000. and seek advice as to the best way to go about the
sale.

E Mail:   jrobinso@auracom.com
Fax:      902 658 2035