Re: Sales Advice

To: John Robinson <jrobinso@auracom.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sales Advice
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 07:01:35 -0700
I would think that a Tiger that clean should be offered at a big car
auction.  Hershey Pennsylvania is having a big collector car auction coming
up in October.  You Can call Brooks USA (the Auction co.) and ask them if
they will sell your Tiger for you.  There number in SF is 415-391-4000 ask
for Paul Clark.

Regards
Armand Ritchie

>I have reached the point in time where I must sell my Tiger and seek advice
>on the best way to find a new home for this old friend.
>
> My car is described as a 1966 MK1A Sunbeam Tiger, Serial #3820000278 and
>is in excellent condition. I purchased the car from the origional owner 25
>years ago. It has never been damaged, modified, or raced and has the
>origional engine & drive train, paint,
>chrome, interior, and soft top. I have driven the car about 5000 miles
>since I purchased it and it still has only 30,800 miles on it. I am located
>in Eastern Canada. I feel that
>I should get $US 20,000. and seek advice as to the best way to go about the
>sale.
>
>E Mail:   jrobinso@auracom.com
>Fax:      902 658 2035

ritchie@mcn.org