New PAINT job...career

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: New PAINT job...career
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:17:45 -0400
I am taking a new job with Sikkens (AKZO Nobel-auto paint manufacturer) to
implement and manage some software.  I am a CPA/ Systems guy by trade and
an auto hobbyist.  Part of orientation for my new computer system job is to
learn how to paint a car!!  Most people at my present, mining company, job
don't appreciate this "perk".  I knew you all would.  I had to tell someone
who would understand.  This may be the perfect balance of hobby and career.

Since I will be changing jobs, I will be off the list for a week or two
until I get my new email account.  I'll be back.

Chris