Re: New PAINT job...career

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Subject: Re: New PAINT job...career
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:16:55 +0100
Chris,

can I book my Sunbeam in once you get the match right.

seriously, you realise you are now our inside track into paint
technology. Maybe as a sideline you should do some PC's in colour code
39, a mouse in 127, a keyboard in 108 and a monitor in 87. That should
just about keep up with an iMAC  8-)

good luck in the new job.

I work partly in Nuclear - anyone want free samples ????

regards

Jeff

In message <852567C3.005EFF65.00@ecc.com>, Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
writes