RE: Tigers VS Corvette's

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Tigers VS Corvette's
From: Bennett Cullen-P21988 <Cullen.Bennett@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:41:29 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Laifman [mailto:laifman@flash.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 1:12 PM
To: Steve Wickland
Cc: Bennett Cullen-P21988; 'Tigers'

Steve,
Would you please direct some of that BS toward my flower beds, the plants
will love it.

>snip
>Maybe a few more things. {9->, but I am sworn to secrecy.  Maybe Cullen can
be
>convinced to 'share'.
>
>Steve
>
>BTW: If you want 'rubber' in all four gears, just buy cheap tires and
inflate to
>40 psi.
Just a few dabs of strategically placed grease blobs work wonders too!

Here's a bit of trivia that my son sent me. Don't know who wrote it.
  Did you  know that............

 The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.

 The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night while asleep.

 A cockroach can live nine days without its head before it starves to death.

 A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.

 The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar an England in 1896.
       Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

 A polar bear's skin is black. Its fur is not white, but actually clear.

 Elvis had a twin brother named Garon, who died at birth, which is why
Elvis'
      middle name was spelled Aron; in honor of his brother.

 Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood
     donors.

 Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

 More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane
crashes.

 Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

 Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump."

 Marilyn Monroe had six toes.

 If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white.

 Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

 Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than Left-handed
      people do.

 The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every
letter
      in the English language.

 The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start
with.

 The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember
the
      word you want.

 TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only
       one row of the keyboard.

 If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would
      never end because of the rate of reproduction

 The word racecar and kayak are the same whether they are read left to right

     or right to left.

 A snail can sleep for 3 years.

 American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each
      salad served in first-class.

 China has more English speakers than the United States.

 The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

 Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, with a population of
1000
     and a size 108.7 acres.

 The longest town name in the world has 167 letters.

 Did you know you share your birthday with at least 9 million other people
in
     the world.

 "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

 The longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers

      to a distinct part of DNA.

 No president of the United States was an only child.
Cullen Bennett
Tempe, Arizona USA