Subject: And now for something completely different...
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:24:01 -0600
Hey Gang,

I note that the Jaguar Roadrunner 1000/Luigi Vercotti Rallye Website is up and
running. You can visit it at >>>>
http://members.aol.com/Luigiverco/FrameSet1.html

If your browser does not deal well with frames, there is a non-frames version
at
>>> http://members.aol.com/Luigiverco/nonframes.html

This event (sponsored by Jaguar-North America but open to ALL 1975 and earlier
cars) promises to be a ton o' fun and the price is right! The Rallye and
"Concours" prizes are outstanding, especially considering the entry fee is
only $75.

Visit the website and if you are interested, act now to get a room.

We will be driving our Alpine and Tiger up to the event (assuming I am able to
get the new calipers installed on Tigger) and Dan Eiland from El Paso will be
joining us with his Tiger. John Smallwood will have his Tiger on display as
well and I think another Sunbeam or two from Albuquerque will be there.

If I can be of assistance, just let me know. Be advised though, I still plan
to win the Rallye!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA