shelby registry

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: shelby registry
From: mjb2@home.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:18:51 -0700
being a member of the shelby club for several years i have often
wondered why they don't include tigers.  ken miles and ol' shel built
the first two, that is where it supposedly stopped.  but where in heck
did all of those special LAT items develop from?  kinda funny how they
look a whole lot like shelby stuff only with TIGER writing.  i also hear
that ol' shel still has a TIGER, sure would like to put my hands on that
one. anyway i have e-mailed the shelby club and have asked if they would
consider doing this, a few more letters wouldn't hurt, that means you
guys.  actually i must tell the truth, i talked to Mr. Norm Miller last
week and he fired me up on this subject.  sure would be a boom for our
cars.  they even write about Griffiths on the SAAC site.  please write
to SAAC@li.com, i thank you.  mike in san diego.  by the way, you otta'
see my 56,000 mile 65' tiger i just bought.  came with original paper
work and other to keen stuff.  still looking for that LAT 9 wheel and
fire extinguisher.