Question for RHD Owners

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for RHD Owners
From: "rflynn" <rflynn@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:41:58 +0100 (BST)
Can anyone tell me what is involved with removing that aluminum
elblow that gets the bottom radiator flow around the steering
linkage on a RHD Tiger?  Do I need to disconnect steering stuff or
does it just drop out?

(The threads on mine appear to be stripped, which is raising
havoc with the steering by allowing the elbow to float about too
much.)

Also, are there any tricks to getting the radiator in/out and
making sure that bottom hose gets on?  (I can vouch that a fair
bit of determination, some jostling about, and a few well chosen
invectives seem to work, but I suspect there may be a better way.)

TIA

rick