Re: "Understeer"

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Understeer"
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:19:19 EDT
<< "The difference between 'understeer' and 'oversteer' is which end of the
car goes
 through the course barriers (snow fence/hay bales) first.">>

Seems like I read or heard somewhere that understeer scares the sh*t out of
the driver and that oversteer scares the sh*t out of the passenger.

In the case of me and the Tiger, I'm not so sure if it's actually the
understeer that scares the sh*t out of the driver or the goofy things he does
trying to compensate for it!

I think Steve originally meant to say that the Tiger was prone to
understeer--the rest of the post sounded cool.

Ramon