re: hot tiger

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: hot tiger
From: Windsor Owens <wowens@etec.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:32:26 -0700
Thanks to all who passed along their experiences & wisdom.  Since it
was relatively easy to do, (and the system has not been serviced in 20
years) I decided to pull out the radiator and will probably go with a
quad core, 15 fins per inch.  Still searching for the elusive maverick
fan, though!  After re-installation, I'll monitor the puke factor
closely.  If she does puke on the rally, I'll just pull over on the
side of the road and install some of my new weatherstripping while
waiting for a cool down.  Ah, the advantages of a project car!  Never
to little to do!

Windsor