Clutch question for group

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch question for group
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:34:24 EDT
Hi gang
 I am in the process of finishing up the restoration of my car. I have a 302
to put into the Tiger.
 I have the Ford billet steel flywheel M-7560-A302 .I intend to use an
adaptation of the clutch slave cylinder bracket to use the assembly  that
will make the car look the most "stock"(not to mention NOT  have the
possibility of a leaky McLeod T/O bearing in the bell housing).
I was wondering what those on the list have done in my place.What is the
clutch /press plate and throw out bearing that would work best in my car.
 Ford has a low effort/Heavy Duty clutch kit(M-7560-C302)- is any body out
there using that?
 Suggestions?
 Thanks
 Tony in Columbus