Help with Radiator hoses

To: "Tiger News Group Address" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with Radiator hoses
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:27:42 -0600
Listers,
Help, Help!!
I have been travelling a lot lately with work and i was home for one day and
needed some personal therapy before hitting the road again Aug 30.
i just had the opportunity to finaly install a new water pump I picked up
from Rick at SS in Los Gatos on my Tiger and while it was out and I had all
of the misc. bits all over the garage floor I thought I would inspect all of
them. Not to be too surprised i found some pretty scary things that the
previous owner had done. The lower rad hose had almost been worn through by
the fan Belt and the Upper hose had been rubbing on an engine component (I
don't remember which) and it was almost worn through. Realizing that now i
had to do a parts run I thought what the heck I will get the rad flushed and
cleaned as well as get my heater core rebuilt. I dropped off the stuff at my
dad's shop for delivery to the rad shop he uses and went on a mission to by
every hose I could get. With hoses in hand I went to the store that i
figured would have the best selection of rad hoses and after 1-1/2 hours
decided that there was no hoses that would work.
I know that I saw something on the list a while ago  about hoses but at the
time it was not urgent for me then. Now with my Tiger dead and waiting for
an artery transplant it is very urgent for me. I am heading on the road
agian for a week (I am beginning to hate summer and my job) so if I need to
order the stuff in from Rick so be it but if someone has the Dayco (or
whatever) numbers for Upper Hose, Lower hose and the lower catch tank hose I
would be very grateful. If I need to order form Rick I will but it sure
would be better to get it local if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Tim Ronak
B382000680