13 inch tires

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 13 inch tires
From: "Wayne Pierzga" <W_Pierzga@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:40:45 -0400
HI:

I would welcome some informed advice on the largest 13 inch tires which can
be fit to the standard LAT wheels without interfering with the body of the
car.

Presently I have 185 x 60's that are about 25 years old which I want to
replace before I put the MkII Tiger on the road....

Would it be beneficial to mix a LAT - wide wheel (6 inch) with the original
LAT wheels (5.5 inch): e.g. front / back?

The MkII is original and I have no desire to mess with the body...

Thanks,

Wayne