Oil Filter

To: Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Filter
From: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:11:10 -0600
Kudos to the list again: Stu Brennan, Tim Ronak, John Logan, and Robert
Dobrowski all diagnosed correctly. The oil filter hoses had been fabricated to
run oil through the filter the wrong way during my recent engine swap. You
cannot believe how many people I had to check with before I got a definitive
answer. Many people were 'pretty sure' that the flow should be from the large
central hole to the small outside holes. Wrong.

Just goes to show you that 'many heads are better than one', or perhaps in
this case 'many heads are better than mine'. Thanks for the solution.

Michael McBeth