Bushings

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Bushings
From: Chris <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:58:13 -1000
Where can I find poly bushings for the front and rear suspension on my
Tiger. All my stuff is old and rotten so I may as well go with the good
stuff. If you have a better idea then please let me know. I am always up
for suggestions. What brake shoes would you recommend for a street/strip
tiger? I have the spax up front although I have never had the pleasure to
try them out. Does anyone have the measurements for the seat frame that is
welded to the floor, or a supplier for reproductions? Thanks for the
Chris