RE: Noises and Cracking

To: "'Ken Tisdale'" <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Noises and Cracking
From: Bennett Cullen-P21988 <Cullen.Bennett@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:45:27 -0700
Ken,
Thanks for the heads up info on the Y2000 event(s). Are you planning on
attending? My wife and I are going to do our best to make ends meet and make
it happen. She has never been to Europe and I think it will be one H--- of a
rally/vacation. I wonder if anyone on this side of the pond is getting a
"shipping container" coordinated to ship Tigers over there for the event. A
couple of years ago when the group came over from England/Ireland for the
Eureka rally they put several of the La Mans vehicles in one sent via a
Jaguar dealer somewhere on the West coast. I think I heard a figure of $3000
for a round trip shipment but, not 100% sure of the figure, maybe someone on
the list has an exact figure.

Cullen Bennett
Tempe, Arizona USA