Info please

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Info please
From: Chris <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:16:09 -1000
What are the similarities between a tiger and a SV? Is the radiator suppurt
the same,Engine mounts the same on the frame. Does the SV have exhaust
routes on both sides? Are the front 12" of the frame the same? I ask all of
this because today i noticed some welds in some of these areas. The p.o.
replaced all floors, including the trunk, all lower rocker panels, lower
half of the doors and trunk,  most of the front valence, the lower 6" on
both sides of the trans tunnel, alot of the inner fender wells, lower half
of the rear fenders, new exhaust holes, new top of the drive shaft tunnel,
and assorted other patches. As you can tell this car was very rusty in
Hawaii. Some of the welds concerned me such as the exhaust, trans tunnel,
and radaitor support. I have contacted Norman and all of the numbers(trans,
rear end, jal) match. What are some other points that I can look at to ease
my mind about rather this car is an alger or a tiger. I have put so much
time and money in this heap, now I dont know if it is worth it. I know it
will never be a show car, I dont want it to be. It had a wood dash all the
tiger gauges, all the tiger trim, 260 I believe the numbers matched. All
the pieces seem to go together.
Please send some info. What else can I check?
Chris