Listquest

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Listquest
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:30:50 -0400
Maybe I've been blasting through my messages too quickly and missed an
announcement, but I was totally surprised when I found the Listquest
search program for the archives of this network.  Maybe it's been
lurking there at the bottom of Norman's site for a while, but I just
noticed it today.  Tried it too.

Want to know everything that's been said on this network about oil
filters, tire sizes, Pertronix Ignitors, or whatever, in the last few
years?  You can search by keywords, subjects, or authors, to find what
you need.  Here's the address:

http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=sunbeamtiger

Or you can just go to Norman's site, and it's right at the bottom of the
first page.

This just might save you from asking a dumb question in front of
everybody on the network.  Then again, the dumb questions are the
easiest, and the most fun, to answer.

Stu