Roadrunner 1000 improvements

Subject: Roadrunner 1000 improvements
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:33:09 -0600
Hey Guys,

The organizers of the Roadrunner 1000/Luigi Vercotti Rallye (Sept 17-19) have
announced some enhancements to the event that can be reviewed on the website
at
http://members.aol.com/Luigiverco/FrameSet1.html

The biggest changes are: The event shirt will be a "polo," the box lunch
during the Rallye has been replaced by a sit down meal at a pretty good
restaurant, an additional reception hosted by the Dewey Galleries has been
added, and the location of the Awards Banquet has been moved to the Palace of
the Governors on the Plaza.

The event has pretty much filled up but if any of you procrastinators are
suddenly interested in going, let me know.

Sadly, it does not appear that Tigger will make the trip as he is still down
with only one brake caliper. As daughter Dana will be driving 'Beamish, this
means that Janet and I will be forced into the Alfa Spider for the weekend,
thus becoming ineligible to win the Rallye...

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Tiger, '66 Morgan, '67 Alpine, '89 Alfa Spider