Long Throttle Cables

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long Throttle Cables
From: "David Herting" <dherting@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:35:23 -0700
Hi
I bought your Tiger throttle cable a couple of years ago and finally got
around to putting it on. (My current linkage is a solid rod bent to just
clear the hole in the firewall) My intake manifold is an Edelbrock Torker
and the carb. is a Holley double pumper.
The cable I got is about 13 1/2 inches long which is too short be about 1
1/4 inch.
1.) Do I have your "long" version?
2.) If so can I get one made with a length of 14 3/4 inches.
3.) Do you know of an adapter for the carb that would allow a shorter link?
Thanks
Dave Herting
Ph. 323 935 6118