inquiry 092199a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 092199a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:41:27 -0400
        Tim Jordan wrote:
>Let me quote our local EPA(Environmental Protection
>Agency) man, "James my friend, we're gonna have to
>shut you down". (SNIP) Just trying to install a parts washer
>could cost millions of dollars and countless lives, not to
>mention the payoffs to several levels of govt.

        Gee, maybe one of the scientists on the List could develop a
genetically enhanced maggot that could eat rust, paint and grease,
leaving only bare metal. That would leave only two problems: disposing
of the potentially toxic maggot poop, and explaining to your neighbors
that the thing in your back yard is "the maggot tank".
        Seriously, cleaning up in the shop is no small matter. I have a,
perhaps, 2 cu ft sealed container with some kerosene in the bottom I
clean parts with; no idea what to do with the mess at the bottom. And
how about shop rags? A profe$$ional $ervice? Use your home washing
machine to clean 'em? Take them to the laundromat? There are some
problems with those two last options!

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic Division
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com (new)
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333