inquiry 092799d

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 092799d
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:11:16 -0400
        (a) Thanks, Colin, for your two posts on the Luigi Rallye. Good
reading! And it's good to know that Sunbeams actually get driven from
time to time. I think I'll actually get to drive the Garage Queen once
or twice this year, just before it gets too cold. :^/ Nothing like your
adventure, though.

        (b) No problem, Gary, with the odd 'tickler' message about stuff
being up on eBay. Yeah, a short message saying "I got stuff up for
auction" would've sufficed, but as I just dumped over 1,500 words in
everyone's in-box, who am I to judge? So far, I see no, er, misuse of
the List in this manner, and perhaps a few new Listers might not even
know about eBay yet (come on, it _could_ happen!).

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com (new)
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333