Magazine on Tiger

To: "Tigers List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magazine on Tiger
From: "Jerry VanderPool" <jrv309@inreach.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:53:00 -0700
Hello listers:  A short time back, someone posted the information that there
was a publication out which compared the Tiger and two other British cars.
I have check all around the area where I reside and alas, no magazine.  I
live on the central coast of California, on the fringe of civilization, few
magazines, no fast food places and those who know that I reported my Tiger
having pan hard rods both front and rear(4 wheel drive?) to get around know
that I'm outside the outback.  If someone can get a copy for me, I would
gladly pay for the publication and the shipping.  Waiting in the dark cave
for help.
Jerry VanderPool
B382002100