Woodley Park, Thanks Rick

To: alpines@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Woodley Park, Thanks Rick
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:19:13 -0700

We went to the British car show at Woodley Park in Los Angeles over the
weekend.  It was GREAT!  It seemed as though there were more cars than ever
before.  There were certainly more Alpines than ever - something like 12 or
so.  When I went with my car 5 years ago, I was the only Alpine.  Thanks
Rick Feibusch for reminding us so many times!

Dad wasn't too thrilled about the mud he got on his rear tires when he let
out the clutch and unleashed some V8 torque over the grass.  But, then the
two long tire tracks carved deep in the grass just behind his car gave his
Tiger just the look it should have!

Jay