engine dolly.

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine dolly.
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:10:41 -1000
the last time i put my engine into my car i destroyed all of the paint work
that i had done in my engine bay. it was just a trial fit so i did not even
have the headers on! well today i decided that i would install it from the
bottom this time. i looked over the engine dolly in the tech tips and went
out to but supplies. in hawaii $20 won't touch the total cost as mentioned
earlier but it has been fun building this from scratck( well i had good
plans). have any others built this? i was thinking of putting the castors
on the inside of the rails but i am worried about stability. if you have
tried this please advise me before i make a mistake.
thanks
chris