Coronado Historic Races

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Coronado Historic Races
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 18:40:49 EDT
The entry list for next weeks race schedule was published today.

Among the 35 entries in race group 4 are Steven Alcala's series 2 Alpine and
the mark I Tigers of Tom Sakai and Stephen Sorenson.

I don't recall ever seeing Alpines and Tigers racing head to head before -
this may be interesting.

There is another Alpine in the same group, but it is of the Renault A-110
variety, so no kinship other than the name.

And in the TransAm group 8, Bo Cheadle will present his Boss 302 Mustang.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

"Ole" Olson