Project Car

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Project Car
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:35:55 -0500
I am faced with the reality that I will never be able to start my project
Tiger while I am still racing. When I quit racing I will have the money to
buy a Tiger rather than suffer through another restoration. So the project
Tiger goes up for sale with the proceeds going to purchasing a race
transmission and bell housing. Here is what I have:

1967 Sunbeam Tiger
B382001246LRXFE (See Book of Norman for details)

THIS CAR IS DISASSEMBLED AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A  "BASKET CASE"

The good stuff includes:

LAT  1  F4B Intake
        Solid lifter cam
        Sun electric zenzer tach (Stage 1)
LAT 4   Tiger aluminum oil pan (with temp gauge)
LAT 8     "           "        valve covers
LAT 25   Fiberglass hood scoop
LAT 52   Limited slip with 3.31
LAT 73   Side out headers
LAT 74   2" exhaust system

Powder coated:
        fan shroud
        header tank brackets
        generator bracket
        clutch slave bracket
        upper and lower pulleys
        oil filter bracket
        motor mounts
        licenses plate light bracket
        brake booster bracket
New misc. weather seals
Correct hose clamps
Cibie head lights
Sunbeam radio
Rebuilt generator and starter
Refinished fly wheel,with good clutch
Rebuilt wide ratio transmission

Heads have been professionally (same person who does race heads)flowed with
new guides, valves and springs.
( 260 short block has not been rebuilt)

Bad stuff:

rust in trunk floor and rockers
Interior, dash, and steering wheel in poor shape
Hard top needs restoration (have trim)

$7000.00 takes it all.

That's about it. Give me a call or e-mail if you have questions.

BARRY KENT SCHONBERGER
Team Tiger
Evansville, IN  47712
(812)464-1862w