fluids

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: fluids
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:09:22 -0700
Hi folks,

     I am a relatively new Tiger owner with a Mark 1A.Could someone give me
an overview of what types of fluids I should be using in the car e.g. brake,
gearbox, rear axle etc.  Also are there any potential problem areas that
should be checked and lubed/greased somewhat frequently. The manual
specidies specific brands and I don't know if they are even available (let's
face it, 30 years is a long time) or if better compatible products have come
along.

Thanks

Bill Parfitt

382000505

 P.S. the car has a 289/302, holly 4bbl, edlebrock manifold, and mild cam if
that helps.