inquiry 102099c

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 102099c
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:06:03 -0400
Larry Paulick wrote:
>BTW Group, Larry (Wright that is) has done a really
>nice job on his car. Just sitting in the car and smelling
>the leather is work the price.

        Thanks for the compliment. Take a bow, everyone on the List; I
think just about every one of you have given me advice over the years,
so the results are as much yours as mine. All errors, however, I guess
I'll take resonsibility for alone. :^/

>Now if he can only remember that it has more power
>than his daily driver, a Datsun truck, he will be fine.

        Dang, I need to wash, (better yet, repaint) that thing if Larry
P thinks it's a Datsun. I think Nissan finally abandoned that name in
1983 or so, so my 1992 Toyota must look older than it is. :^)

        Hey, if anyone is really bored, take a look at that post from
yesterday on fuel pumps, I could still use help. Shoot, this car is
leaking everything: fuel, diff oil, and certainly money! And here I was
hoping to roll out of the garage this weekend. :^(

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com (new)
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333