Help!

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help!
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:46:34 -0500
Listers,
I went over to Theo's and obtained a large armfull of
stuff....GREAT!(Windows, Hood latch, Sunbeam Letters, Vent window, etc.) The
problem is that the one piece I needed for the suspension is different on an
Alpine. The piece I need is the bolts and Bolt retaining nut plate that
affix the upper control arm. The Alpine one is very Coarse thread and is a
large cast piece, where the Tiger retaining clip is a thin piece of metal
with two nuts welded to it and fine thread bolts are used to attach it. If
anyone has a spare plate and the two bolts that go with it could you let me
know as at this point I will make a pair but I will be out of town for about
a week and if someone has one it would save me a bunch of time.
Thanks in advance,
Tim Ronak