From Linda Cheadle

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: From Linda Cheadle
From: Fordzrus@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:41:51 EDT
I found this address and don't know who it goes to but I just wanted to let
the "Tiger people" know.  Bo passed away on Thursday evening at Stanford.
The arrangements I've made are as follows:  Visitation Sunday 1-4 at Wilson &
Kratzer Funeral Home in Danville and a Memorial Service on Nov. 6.  I have
not determined time or place but it will be in our around the Danville area.
If anyone wanted to send flowers, instead please send a donation to one of
the following Childrens Charities.  My e-mail address is Texylorse@aol.com
and our fax is #925-248-1206.  Would it be too much to ask of those who knew
Bo would write a sentence or two about him and let me have it?  Thank you so
much. Linda

1)  Air Systems Foundation, Inc.
    Children's Charities c/o Bo Cheadle
    381 Stockton Avenue