Re: What is this "tigers" group all about???

To: tegraham <tegraham@olympic.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: What is this "tigers" group all about???
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:15:51 -0600
Tom:
Do not feel that you are the only one to think this as I have experienced a
similar mistake before. A girl at the Post Office was very concerned that I
owned a Tiger when I wanted to buy a money order payable to the California
Association of Tiger owners. She informed me that she felt obligated to
report me to the police for owning an endangered species.
Godspeed
Jc

tegraham <tegraham@olympic.ctc.edu>@autox.team.net on 10/26/99 02:22:16 PM

Please respond to tegraham <tegraham@olympic.ctc.edu>