Model Car(Tiger Mk 1a)Source Needed

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Model Car(Tiger Mk 1a)Source Needed
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:26:19 -0400
Listers, Need advice. A former Tiger owner friend is looking for a mail
order source for a decent model of a Mk1a. I know there has been some
buzz about this recently, but I must confess discussion about
little-bitty car models and cute 'lil stuffed animals usually inspire an
immediate trip to the delete key for me, so I plead ingrained & habitual
inattentiveness. But I promise to pay some minimal, polite attention to
this in the future, however distasteful I personally find it.
I have agreed to forward all responses to him.
Thanks,
Al (full-sized)Johnson