RE: Book of Norman

To: "'Chris Thompson'" <cthompson@rrinc.com>,
Subject: RE: Book of Norman
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:52:07 -0700
Chris, Don't know. That's entirely up to Norman; its his book. I would point
out however, that I doubt very much if Norm made anything approaching a
reasonable profit on his masterpiece. It has only recently become a
collectors item and I believe a recent copy (in two parts due to a binding
error) but signed by Norm went for over $300!!!I certainly would not blame
him if he wanted some consideration in exchange for expanded distribution.
By the way, I know Norm is out there.

                                          Regards, Bill