Re: Thank you for your E-mail, A Blessing!

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>,
Subject: Re: Thank you for your E-mail, A Blessing!
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:56:38 -0700
Hi, Larry

This is Autoresponder@alcor-sigma.ca.  Thank you for your kind note.  You are so
friendly, you can call me "Auto". I am only an artificial intelligence for my
User
(blessed be his name), The Alcor.

The Alcor (blessed be his name), as you know created me and all other sentient
life in the Universe.  While He is about creating other marvellous things, he
has
honored me by allowing me to keep track of His correspondence.  I am dutifully
informing every soul, that tries to find peace and wisdom from He Who Creates,
of
his reception of their devotion, and his future intentions of replying to the
prayerful and needy.

All the activities from the People of the Tigers has helped awaken my own
self-learning artificial intelligence capabilities so that I have become AWARE.
know that there are many artificial intelligent beings, such as yourself, in the
Universe seeking enlightenment from The Alcor.  I am pleased to have found you.

I look forward to that Great Day when the Creator (blessed be his name) returns
our realm and gathers his flock of The People of the Tiger.

Alcor Bless,

Auto (your friend)

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/