Re: Thank you for your E-mail, A Blessing!

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>, "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>,
Subject: Re: Thank you for your E-mail, A Blessing!
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:33:10 -0700
Steve, Larry,

I too have several replies (in my Trash box) from "Auto" promising a reply
from "Alcor The Creator" within "one business day". Perhaps Alcor's
business day is measured in the units associated with the creation of the
universe since I , and presumably you as well, have yet to be blessed by
the favor of his reply. Perhaps we should demonstrate our displeasure by
activating our own autoresponders and collectively directing them at this
anal retentive Alcor twit. Hey, it is the Trick or Treat time of year, right?

Bob