Re: Lou Anderson"s sway bar

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Lou Anderson"s sway bar
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:41:56 -0500
Bob,
Lou's sway bar had re-engineered mounts that were sturdier than the flimsy stock
mounts which easily ripped free. They did not use the crossmember slot. It was a
quality piece, but required greasing w/a needle fitting, as it had no grease
fittings.
Al J.
BTW, wasn't Lou national champ in a TVR Griffith back then????