Tiger in Austin , Tx.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger in Austin , Tx.
From: "Tom Oxner" <TOxner@mail.uca.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:37:37 -0600
I am a lurker on this list who wants to purchase a tiger. I found one
on the Auto Trader home page. It is located in Austin, Tx. and
owned by a fellow named Bill Andrews (he may be on this list, if
so, Hi Bill). Has anyone seen this Tiger? It is not running (it is
disassembled). I am located in Conway, Arkansas so this is a
pretty long hike to look at this car. My main concern is the
existence of rust. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks for
any assistance.
Tom Oxner