RE: Floor removal

To: "'c_mottram@yahoo.com'" <c_mottram@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Floor removal
From: "Dobrowski, Robert S" <Robert.Dobrowski@JSF.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:56:37 -0800
Tim
I found your comment about brazing quite interesting. I had always been lead
to believe that brazing was actually stronger than spot welding. Having
never done any weld repairs on cars myself, I must admit that I am clueless
as to the pros and cons of each method, but I am always interested in
learning more.
        Bob