Re: GM...? No fear

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: GM...? No fear
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 08:38:36 -0500
Takes very few mods for any late 5.0 Mustang to blow past a Chevy or Pontiac.
Even vettes. The modular engine is another more depressing story.The IRS in the
new Cobra mustang appartently doesn't hold up to power adders. The next issue of
MM&FF is supposed to show a retrofit of a beam axle rear.
Al J.