Parts needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts needed
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:04:44 -1000
Well it is back to the garage for a few more rounds with the Tiger. So far
it is winning. The P.O. of my car removed the bottom drivers side door brace
that the bottom hinge bolts to. I have looked through all my parts and i can
not find it. I seem to remember finding some loose nuts after i removed the
door. I fanyone has a spare on a parts car outback i sure do need one.
Thanks
Chris B382002322 ( IN PIECES )

P.S. Thanks to all of the offers to show me your Tigers and Alpines in the
SD area. I will be sure to give a call when i arrive. i have saved all of
the email addresses and i will let you know about the tour in a couple of
weeks...