Info needed from S. Laifman

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info needed from S. Laifman
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:58:48 -0800
Steve,

Awhile back you had posted info regarding a thin plastic-like film used to
isolate the hardtop pads and weather-stripping from the paint on the car. I
have experienced some discoloring on the paint in the area where the aft
hardtop pads ride on the body. I would appreciate it if you could repost
the name and manufacturer of this product, and possibly a source. If my
memory serves me correctly, weren't you considering making up some kits?
I've seen similar material in high-end auto accessory catalogs, (door sill
scuff and stone chip deterrent) but $7.95 US per foot seems high. Any info
would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mike Sutter