Re: Is there a "Tiger Santa"?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is there a "Tiger Santa"?
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:03:13 -0400
Geeze,
     I can't remember when the flood was in Reno (3 years ago? four?), but
that preceding Fall I stripped my car by hand to bare metal including the
engine compartment.  It's sitting there now (unpainted) with a 400 grit spit
shine all over and a little bit of bondo (eat your hearts out you high
humidity flatlanders!).  Momentum, Santa!!  I wnat momentum for Xmas!!!

                                                    Chris Hill
(B947something, something, something, something I can never remember)